Due to continued growth my client is seeking an Admin Assistant to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. With offices based in central Peterborough this is a great opportunity to work for an independent and forward thinking business.
Due to the requirements within the role, it is essential that the successful applicants holds a full UK driving licence.
We are seeking an individual who has excellent communication skills and has previously worked within a busy technical, engineering or construction environment.
As an Admin Assistant you will work alongside a small commissioning team and will be responsible for overseeing a number of administration tasks.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player with a strong and confident character. Training will be provided and there are definite career opportunities for ambitious individuals.
• Document management
• Raising job cards and booking jobs in with engineers and third parties
• Maintain relations with suppliers and customers
• Raise purchase orders
• Communicate frequently via telephone and email, provide updates when required
• General administration
Key skills required:
• Able to work in a busy office environment
• Strong communication skills
• Able to organise and prioritise a busy work load
• Confident using Microsoft Office packages, predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook
• A strong team player!
My client provides a modern working environment and you will become a key member of a fun, hardworking and friendly team!
Working hours are Monday to Friday, for more information please apply directly.