A leading manufacturing firm based in Cambridgeshire is currently seeking an experienced Export Sales Manager to join their growing European team.
We are seeking an ambitious sales professional who is both driven and tenacious with the ability to maximise business opportunities. You will manage an existing account base across Eastern Europe and will identify and develop new business prospects.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sale of products.
Due to the responsibilities within this role, it is essential that the successful applicant is fluent in the English language as well as one other European language, preferably Eastern European but not essential.
Previous International B2B sales experience is essential to be considered for this opportunity, ideally within a manufacturing or product-based industry.
The successful applicant will be required to frequently travel across Europe, it is therefore essential for suitable applicants to hold a full UK driving licence and be able to offer flexibility with their working hours.
Responsibilities – Export Sales Manager:
• Maintain and grow sales in various Eastern European countries
• Identify new business leads, convert prospects into sales
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activity, manage your diary in line with business requirements
• Setting appointments, pitching and presenting to prospect clients
• Account management
• Visiting clients across various Eastern European countries
• Conduct market research, identify growth opportunities
Skills required – Export Sales Manager:
• A minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience
• Positive team player
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Fluent spoken and written English plus one additional European language
• Enthusiasm and ability to sell and close business deals at all levels
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Happy to travel throughout Europe
Benefits – Export Sales Manager:
• Competitive salary
• Uncapped bonus potential
• Pension scheme/life cover/health care cover/childcare voucher scheme
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Travel expenses covered
• Laptop, tablet and smart phone
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business and to become an integral member of a busy and driven export team.
The required language skills are essential to be considered for this opportunity. For more information, please apply directly.