My client based on the outskirts of Spalding is currently seeking an ambitious Business Development Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting industry and to work with some of the UK’s leading companies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for sourcing and securing new business opportunities with corporate clients across the UK. You will be responsible for overseeing the complete customer journey from initial sales calls, to on site meetings/presentations, through to successfully securing new business contracts.
As well as outbound sales activity you will be responsible for managing all incoming enquiries. You will talk through the benefits and features of this unique service and aim to build a lasting relationship with each client.
The successful applicant will work alongside a small team within a growing and successful business. There is a huge amount of potential within this role and a real opportunity to make this role your own!
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated professional who has a successful background within corporate sales. Experience of working within the hospitality sector would be highly advantageous. The ability to build genuine and professional relations is essential.
Responsibilities – Business Development Executive:
• Manage and generate new B2B sales opportunities
• Produce and manage a database of client contracts
• Manage inbound sales enquiries via telephone and email
• Generate appointments to visit clients on site
• With support from the wider business, present and pitch to new clients
• Secure new business deals and obtain contract agreements
• Oversee the client relationship throughout the contract, identify any areas for improvement or the opportunity to up sell
• Work closely with internal teams to achieve business wide objectives
Skills required – Business Development Executive:
• Confidence – the ability to pick up the phone and build new business opportunities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good commercial awareness
• Hospitality background – beneficial
• Well organised
• Happy and able to work towards targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional yet relaxed environment. Due to the nature of the business, social coffee mornings, bake off’s and on-site lunches are a regular occurrence!
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Due to the requirements of the role, the successful applicant must hold a full UK driving licence. For more information, please apply directly.