Due to ongoing success and ambitious growth plans, a leading digital marketing agency based in the North of Peterborough is currently seeking a Business Development Manager.
As Business Development Manager you will report directly into the Commercial Director. You will be responsible for understanding prospective client requirements, collecting briefs, creating and leading pitches and successfully converting new business customers.
You will work alongside a fantastic digital marketing team of creative and forward-thinking professionals who offer a full suite of services including content marketing, SEO, Digital PR, Social and Biddable Media and much more!
We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic individual, either with relevant sales experience or with a strong digital marketing track record who may be looking to transfer their skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious team who offer a fun and unique working environment!
Key responsibilities – Business Development Manager:
• Research, qualify and manage prospect customers
• Follow up on lapsed leads whilst generating new leads through business contacts, word of mouth, attending events
• Secure customer meetings, identifying the businesses marketing goals and ambitions
• Working closely with internal teams, produce detailed proposals, including data performance and ROI
• Pitch and present to prospect customers, successfully securing new business opportunities
Skills required – Business Development Manager:
• Experience within a field sales digital role or experience working in digital marketing
• Confidence and excellent communication skills, understanding a customer’s requirements and taking an accurate marketing brief is essential.
• A broad knowledge of digital marketing services or generalist knowledge with the ambition to learn more!
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Full and clean UK driving licence
Alongside a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic working environment and ongoing employee benefits.
If you are seeking a new challenge within a forward-thinking marketing agency then this is the ideal opportunity!
Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.