An established and successful Peterborough business is currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a key role within a busy finance team.
We are seeking an organised individual who is able to prioritise a busy and changing workload. You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers and customers, ensuring all communication is effectively shared with internal teams across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing company who offer a substantial benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a generous pension scheme.
Due to the requirements of the role we are seeking an individual with a minimum of 2 years credit control experience.
Responsibilities – Credit Controller:
• Responsible for ensuring that customers adhere to payment terms and remain within credit limits.
• Work in partnership with other departments to ensure that customer queries are resolved efficiently.
• Act in a timely and effective manner on the collection of all debts and customer payments.
• Update and maintain records of all collection activity.
• Process credit and debit card payments by telephone.
• Escalating disputes/issues on complex accounts.
• Opening new customer accounts.
• General finance administration.
Skills required – Credit Controller:
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Good Excel skills – completing basic formula and sorting data.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A hard working and willing team player.
• Polish language skills are desirable but not essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. Immediate interviews are available for suitable applicants. For more information, please apply directly.