A leading Peterborough business is currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a key role within a very busy finance team.
We are ideally seeking an individual with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant credit control experience but consideration will be given to individuals with less direct experience if they have useful relevant experience and can demonstrate a passion for credit control. You must be organised and must be able to prioritise a busy work load. You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers, customers and colleagues so good customer services skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and stable business. Your hard work will be rewarded via various employee incentive schemes including 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme.
Responsibilities – Credit Controller:
• Responsible for ensuring that customers adhere to payment terms and remain within credit limits
• Work in partnership with other departments to ensure that customer queries are resolved efficiently
• Act in a timely and effective manner on the collection of all debts and customer payments
• Update and maintain records of all collection activity
• Process credit and debit card payments by telephone
• Escalating disputes/issues on complex accounts
• Opening new customer accounts
• General finance administration
Skills required – Credit Controller:
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good Excel skills – completing basic formula and sorting data
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A hard working and willing team player
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a stable and forward thinking business where employee engagement is central to their future plans.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.