My client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their customer accounts team.
If you have experience of managing B2B customer accounts or have worked in a wholesale/product based environment then this could be an ideal opportunity!
The successful applicant will work in a small team and will be responsible for handling a range of incoming enquiries. You will engage with customers (both new and existing), identifying their needs, providing quotations and offering technical product support.
This is a busy and exciting role, we are seeking a proactive individual that wants to learn and grow with this company!
Key Responsibilities – Customer Account Manager:
• Manage inbound enquiries.
• Respond to customer enquiries; generating quotations, providing technical information and order updates.
• Check stock, advise on lead times and availability.
• Update and manage internal systems.
• Follow up on outstanding quotations.
• Engage with customers, building strong relationships and offering a high level of customer service.
• Liaise closely with the wider team, ensuring information is accurately passed on.
• Commercially aware – the ability to liaise with customers, be able to identify and close genuine sales opportunities.
• An appetite for sales and achieving targets. (This is very much an inbound role but you will responsible for closing and negotiating inbound sales enquiries.)
• A strong and professional communicator.
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and work in a busy environment.
• A strong team player who is happy to support colleagues when needed.
• An ambitious SME based in Peterborough.
• A busy, fun and relaxed working environment.
• Definite career opportunities for those who want them.
• A chance to gain knowledge and experience within a sought after industry.
• Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
Immediate interviews are available for suitable applicants. For more information, please apply directly.