A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an innovative and forward thinking business based on the outskirts of Cambridgeshire. My client is seeking a true account manager, someone who is able to offer world class customer service whilst identifying sales opportunities and managing an existing customer base.
As a Customer Service and Implementation Executive, you will manage client relations and will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of online software packages to clients worldwide.
Alongside a skilled sales representative, you will manage initial conversations with prospective clients, you will offer detailed product training and will manage the implementation process from start to finish, offering support and guidance throughout.
We are seeking an outstanding communicator who is able to think on their feet and juggle multiple client accounts. In exchange my client offers a fantastic working environment (remote, engaging, fun and inclusive) with an employee focussed attitude.
If you are seeking a busy and varied role in which you can inject your own personality then this could be the ideal opportunity!
This role will be based remotely/from home with occasional office meetings.
The Job – Customer Service and Implementation Executive:
• Offer world class customer service to International clients.
• Conduct online and remote training sessions with a range of clients.
• Manage key accounts, identifying sales opportunities and offering the best solutions to suit their needs.
• Oversee the implementation process, organising schedules and offering support throughout.
• Work closely with colleagues and internal teams throughout the sales process.
• General administration, logging work and providing detailed reports.
The Individual – Customer Service and Implementation Executive:
• Previous account management and/or implementation experience is essential to be considered for this opportunity.
• Organised, self-motivated and able to work within a target driven environment.
• Hardworking, resilient and always striving to achieve the best result for the customer.
• Able to demonstrate technical capability and confident use of Office Packages.
• Excellent self-management and organisational skills.
• A team player, able to successfully contribute towards team targets.
• An understanding of either International markets or the education sector is advantageous but not essential.
• Remote working with occasional office meetings.
• An innovative business who offer genuine career prospects .
• A chance to work alongside a dedicated and passionate team who really love what they do!
• Due to working with an International customer base, the hours are 7am – 3pm Monday and Friday and 7am – 3.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
• Monthly bonus, dependent upon targets being hit (they usually are!)
For more information, please get in touch or apply directly.