A leading manufacturing firm based in the heart of Peterborough is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service and Sales Support Executive to join their team. This is an initial 12 month contract to cover maternity leave and is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and successful team.
We are seeking a self-starter who is used to managing multiple tasks. You must be able to think on your feet and prioritise an ever changing workload.
The successful applicant will handle a range of operational enquiries which will include; order processing, preparation of quotes, technical support, logistics management and much more. You will provide first line support to external colleagues and business customers from across the UK.
Previous experience of working in a similar role within the manufacturing or construction industry is essential to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities – Customer Service and Sales Support Executive:
• Manage inbound customer enquiries via email and telephone
• Investigate and resolve a range of customer queries
• Log and process sales orders, working closely with the wider business
• Produce quotations
• Provide technical support to customers
• Manage customer complaints
• Oversee delivery schedules – arranging transport/collections when required
• Back order management
• Update and manage an internal CRM system
• Support an external sales team, providing stock and lead time information
• Communicate effectively with internal teams and third parties
• General office administration
Skills required – Customer Service and Sales Support Executive:
• Strong team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to solve problems effectively and efficiently
• Able to multi-task and manage high volumes of work
• Tenacious and able to work under pressure
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing business in the local area. Full training will be provided but previous experience of working within a similar role is essential.
My client offers a modern working environment and a range of employees benefits. For more information, please apply directly.