If you pride yourself on offering exceptional customer service and have a passion for tech then I am very keen to speak with you!
I am recruiting on behalf of a forward thinking and inclusive business who are looking to grow their Customer Support team here in Peterborough.
This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving scale up operation who place equal opportunities and diversity at the heart of what they do.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for managing user enquiries and resolving customer issues predominantly via email. You will work collaboratively with the internal product and engineering teams to resolve any problems, as well as ensuring a smooth onboarding process and supporting with new product and customer launches.
We are seeking a proactive individual who is eager to learn. There will be a lot of information to absorb so the ability to understand and digest technical material will be essential.
In return for your hard work and commitment my client offers excellent company benefits, including; 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexibility with hours, remote working, pension scheme and much more.
This role is currently home based. As of early 2021 you would be required to work in the Peterborough office for 2 or 3 days each week.
• Manage support requests and bug reports via email and phone
• Raise and prioritise issues with the engineering and product teams
• Become an expert on multiple products so that you can efficiently and effectively respond to customers
• Collate and identify trends/recurring issues
• Work closely with internal teams to support on product and customer launches
• Offer exceptional customer service at all times
• A confident communicator who enjoys resolving issues
• Able to work collaboratively with the wider business to meet company objectives
• Passionate about great products and user experience
• To have a growth mind set, someone who is looking to both learn and develop their career
• A strategic and analytical thinker
• Loyal and trust worthy team player
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing business here in Peterborough. For more information, please get in touch or apply directly. A job specific cover letter will be favourably welcomed for this vacancy.