I am excited to be recruiting on behalf of a stable and successful local business. Due to continued success my client is seeking an eCommerce Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a brand-new role and is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral member of a very committed and stable team. This is a stand-alone role so we are seeking a self-starter who is happy to adopt a hands-on approach.
My client operates within the B2B retail market, therefore previous experience within this field would be highly advantageous.
We are looking for an individual to take ownership and drive all eCommerce activity, maximising the sales and profitability of all online trading.
• Deliver new trading website
• Oversee and manage the day to day commercial operations of the website
• Ensure accuracy of all product and imagery content
• Effectively apply SEO and Google AdWords tools
• Analyse and report website activity
• Work with the wider business to integrate promotions, product launches and events with the website
• Oversee all social media activity
• Develop and deliver new online trading opportunities
• Manage email marketing campaigns
• Manage web content, producing new and creative ideas
• Work with external agencies to coordinate and oversee website updates
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an eCommerce role
• Experience of designing or overseeing the build of a retail website
• B2B commercial experience
• A strong communicator who works collaboratively with the wider business
• A hands-on attitude
• Creative, innovative and able to always think ahead
This is a unique opportunity and would be well suited to an experienced eCommerce Manager looking for their next challenge, or an eCommerce professional looking to take the next step in their career.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, flexibility can be offered. My client offers a friendly and family feel working environment and are excited to secure the next member of their team. For more information, please apply directly.