Are you a strong Administrator with an interest and passion for the Events industry? If so, I would be very keen to speak with you.
My client who are based on the outskirts of Peterborough are currently seeking an Events Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. If you are looking for a step into the Events industry then this could be the ideal opportunity!
As an Events Administrator you would be responsible for supporting a very busy Events team. You will help plan and run various events across the UK and will become a key member to this team.
This will be a busy role, attention to detail is essential as well as having the ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time. As well as supporting the team in the office you will also be required to attend various events across the country. It is therefore essential that you can commit to occasional weekend work.
This is a fun and exciting role with definite potential to develop over the next couple of years. Due to the location, it is essential to hold a UK driving licence and have full access to a vehicle.
• Provide administrative support to the Events team
• Manage event/ticketing packs
• Obtain and manage quotes for various equipment and product hire
• Manage contract agreements
• Record and update necessary H&S information
• Manage bookings and visitor attendance
• Work closely with the customer support team to ensure all enquiries are managed and resolved
• Manage a busy inbox, communicate with customers, colleagues and third parties via email, in person and over the phone
• Attend events, support colleagues on site
• An interest and desire to work in the events industry is essential
• Hard work, dedication and commitment
• A strong team player
• Excellent communication skills
• A professional and personable approach
• A willingness to learn and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to step into the Events industry. You must be willing to work hard whilst learning from those around you. Working hours are Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work. For more information on this opportunity, please apply directly.