A market leading firm based here in Peterborough is currently seeking an Export Sales Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
The successful applicant will join a team of like-minded individuals and will offer logistics and sales support to external colleagues and business customers from across Europe.
You will handle operational enquiries, this will include; order processing, quote preparation, technical support, logistics management and much more. You will work in a fast-paced environment where strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
Due to the requirements of this role we are seeking an individual who is able to speak fluent English, as well as one other European language. Romanian would be ideal but not essential.
We are seeking a motivated and focussed individual who is able to work effectively within a busy team environment. In return you will receive fantastic business benefits and definite development opportunities.
Responsibilities – Export Sales Administrator:
• Manage and process a high volume of customer orders
• Liaise effectively with internal colleagues to ensure customer requests and deadlines are achieved and exceeded
• Provide technical support when required
• Investigate and resolve customer enquiries relating to products, logistics, complaints and sales orders
• Arrange transport for international shipments
• Create and complete documentation for international shipments
• Update and manage internal CRM system
• General office administration
Full training will be provided but previous experience of working within the logistics or manufacturing sector would be highly advantageous. This is an exciting role with a successful and expanding business. Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.