My Spalding based client is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their expanding marketing team on a full time and permanent basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating engaging graphics across a range of channels to support the business brands and projects.
We are seeking a dynamic and engaging individual who demonstrates real passion, enthusiasm and flair. An individual who can be inspired by an idea or thought and turn it into an exciting and engaging graphic or email.
This position would suit someone with a driving licence due to the rural location. Applicants will need a portfolio to demonstrate their creativity, experience and knowledge.
Responsibilities – Graphic Designer:
• Following a content brief and working with the marketing team, design and test monthly email campaigns and landing pages/micro sites across the brands
• Maintain the company’s marketing email databases to meet company and GDPR regulations
• Working to a brief, design and manage new websites for the business
• Promote the company’s services with the creation of graphics, including animated GIFs, for use on social media
• To assist the junior graphic designer in the design, creation and testing of two monthly digital magazines
• To create ad hoc emails, PDFs, infographics and presentations to support the sales teams and business development
Skills required – Graphic Designer:
• Able to work to tight deadlines, responding to feedback and amendments with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Possess an exceptional eye for detail and be able to follow brand guidelines
• Strong team player
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as creative flair
• A desire to learn new skills in an ever-changing digital environment
Skills & knowledge required – Graphic Designer:
• Highly capable in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) or GIMP/Inkscape/Scribus
• A fundamental understanding of SEO principles
• Knowledge and experience of responsive websites and email design plus experience in cross-browser testing
• Experience creating digital designs for social media, magazines, websites and emails.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing and successful business on the outskirts of Spalding. Training and support will be provided. Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.