My client, a long-standing Peterborough based business is currently seeking a Print Finisher/Print shop assistant to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
This is a varied role which will require an excellent attention to detail. We are seeking an individual who can work both independently but also support the wider team when required.
The successful applicant will primarily be working as a print finisher, including machine and manual print finishing. Finishing duties are varied, but include guillotine work, folding, scoring, laminating, binding, and mounting.
You will also be required to support on the sales counter, therefore strong and professional communication skills are essential.
Previous print experience is advantageous but not essential to be considered for this role. Full training will be provided. We are seeking a committed and hard-working individual who is keen to join a stable team.
• Machine and manual print finishing
• Ensuring that each job is carried out accurately and to agreed timeframes
• Working closely with the wider team to ensure jobs are completed to the highest standards
• Producing and managing job sheets
• Using the in-house customer database system
• Using the digital print machines
• Covering counter staff – face to face communication, managing inbound requests via telephone and email
• General customer service and office administration
Key Skills Required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail – strives to maintain high standards
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
• Confident telephone manner
• Good customer service
• Strong organisational skills
• Good understanding of IT (Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc)
We are seeking a personable individual who is willing to learn. You must be reliable, punctual and approach work with a “can do attitude”.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.