Due to continued growth, my client is currently seeking an International Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an all-encompassing role which will require the ability to communicate, negotiate and successfully secure new business deals.
As an International Account Manager, it will be your responsibility to communicate with customers across the globe. You will identify new business opportunities as well as manage and develop existing customer accounts.
We are seeking a real “people person”! My client prides themselves on the service that they provide. They offer a consultative approach and work with their customers to identify the best products for their needs.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ sales or account management experience. Previous experience of international sales or having worked within the education sector is highly advantageous.
• Drive both new business whilst also managing and renewing existing customer accounts
• Research and target international customers
• Offer a consultative sales approach, exploring the customers’ needs and offering suitable solutions
• Manage, negotiate and close the sales cycle
• Take responsibility for achieving individual sales and KPI expectations
• Manage existing accounts and handle customer retention
• Take full ownership of your accounts
• Offer fantastic customer service throughout
• Previous sales experience is essential
• Experience or working within the education sector is an advantage but not essential
• Organised, self-motivated and driven
• Have a natural aptitude for consultative sales
• Be technically minded and keep up to date with product developments
• An excellent communicator
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative and worldwide business.
Due to the current situation, this role will be based remotely until the offices re-open. Core working hours are Monday to Friday, 7am – 3.30pm, with some flexibility required due to the international time zones.
For more information, please apply directly.