My client based in the heart of Peterborough is currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
The successful applicant will handle a range of operational enquiries which will include; order processing, preparation of quotes, technical support, logistics management and much more. You will provide first line support to external colleagues and business customers from across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and ambitious team. Full training will be provided but previous experience of working within logistics or internal sales is highly advantageous to be considered for this opportunity.
The successful applicant will work in a fast-paced environment where strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
We are seeking a motivated and focussed individual who is able to work effectively within a busy team environment. This is a definite career opportunity and a chance to work for an exciting and employee focussed business.
Responsibilities – Sales Support Administrator:
• Handle and manage incoming customer requests
• Provide technical support to customers
• Investigate and resolve customer enquiries
• Process orders and produce quotations
• Arrange transport/deliveries – complete required paperwork
• Update and manage internal CRM system
• Identify any issues to senior management
• Communicate effectively with internal teams and third parties
• General administration and communication via both email and telephone
Skills required – Sales Support Administrator:
• Strong team player
• Tenacious and able to manage a busy work load
• Strong communication skills
• Previous sales support experience, ideally within a logistics or manufacturing environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing business in the local area. Hard work will be rewarded and you will become an integral part of this very busy internal sales team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.