My client is currently seeking a Sales Support Supervisor to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a challenging and exciting role which will require a high level of organisation and excellent communication skills.
As Sales Support Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting the commercial sales teams across the UK. You will support in collating data, liaising between third parties, managing projects and much more.
Previous experience of working within media, publishing or marketing would be highly advantageous, but not essential. We are seeking a strong team player who can effectively oversee ongoing projects and successfully support the wider business!
This is a varied role where you will be spinning several plates at any one time! You will receive various requests from colleagues and third parties and will be working to tight deadlines to ensure these tasks are completed. It is a rewarding role, working within a fun and relaxed business environment.
Responsibilities – Sales Support:
• Collect and provide the sales team with specific data
• Manage third party mailing lists, collate and report on engagement and activity
• Project management – data collation, reports, analysis, communication
• Collate and provide analysis when required
• Liaise between internal teams and external sales staff
• General office support, work closely with the HR and Operations Manager
• General administration
Skills required – Sales Support:
• Strong communicator
• Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
• Strong team player
• Experience in sales support or project management would be beneficial
Specific systems training will be provided and the successful applicant will receive ongoing support from experienced colleagues. Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.