Due to continued growth my client is seeking a Trainee Administration Assistant to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work for an independent and forward thinking business who very much reward hard work.
We are seeking an individual who has excellent communication skills and is looking to take the next step in their career. An interest or qualification within the engineering or construction industry would be highly advantageous but not essential.
As a Trainee Administration Assistant you would work alongside a small team and be responsible for overseeing a number of administration tasks.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player with a strong and confident character. Training will be provided and there are definite career opportunities for ambitious individuals.
• Document management
• Raise job cards and book jobs in with colleagues and third parties
• Maintain relations with suppliers and customers
• Raise purchase orders
• Communicate frequently via telephone and email, provide updates when required
• General administration
Key skills required:
• Able to work in a busy office environment
• Strong communication skills, happy to pick up the phone and speak with colleagues and customers
• Able to organise and prioritise a busy work load
• Confident using Microsoft Office packages, predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook
• A strong team player!
My client provides a modern working environment and you will become a valued member of a fun, hardworking and friendly team!
Working hours are Monday to Friday, for more information please apply directly.