My client is currently seeking a Warehouse and Logistics Operator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
All applications will be considered and a UK driving licence would be an advantage. Full training will be provided so this could be an ideal opportunity for a recent school leaver or an individual looking for their first permanent role.
• General warehouse duties, ensuring the warehouse is always in a presentable condition.
• Package items and load vehicles
• Check and book goods in.
• Put stock away.
• Produce despatch notes.
• Produce picking notes and pick/pack ready for despatch.
• Ensure all items are correct, working accurately and paying close attention to detail.
• Monitor damaged stock.
• Support colleagues with ad hoc enquiries and work closely with the sales team.
• Occasionally deliver goods to customers.
• Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles.
• Commitment with an eagerness to learn.
• Strong team player.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A UK driving licence is definitely an advantage.
• A small and friendly local business.
• Employee focussed, offering ongoing employee support and definite career opportunities.
• Working hours are Monday to Friday.
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Immediate interviews and start date is available for the successful applicant.
For more information, please apply directly.