My client is currently seeking a driven Team Leader to manage their small Warehouse and Logistics team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and stable business within the local area. My client is seeking a proven team leader who has previously worked in a similar senior or supervisory role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all warehouse and despatch processes, ensuring orders are delivered on time, in full and in a safe manner.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills who is able to lead by example.
• Responsible for all warehousing and despatch processes.
• Daily route planning.
• Responsible for all H&S within the branch.
• Manage and oversee stock control, taking the lead on stock takes.
• Manage company vehicles.
• General housekeeping of stores.
• Support with the day to day maintenance and running of the warehouse
• Progress suppliers orders, pick and pack when needed and support colleagues with general warehouse duties.
• Previous experience in a Senior/Supervisor/Team Leader tole.
• An excellent team player who leads by example.
• Committed to creating a safe and enjoyable working environment.
• Excellent communication skills, able to work collaboratively with the rest of the business.
• A UK driving licence is essential.
• A small and friendly local business, with 3 depots across the UK.
• Employee focussed, offering ongoing support and training.
• Working hours are Monday to Friday.
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Immediate interviews and start date is available for the successful applicant.
For more information, please apply directly.